Celebrate March with HR Muscle.
It’s been proven that an engaged employee is a productive employee. There is a direct relationship between employee engagement and employee motivation, productivity, satisfaction and retention.
We encourage HR managers and leaders to use festivals and other social occasions to engage your teams to unleash their creativity, bonding and motivation; characteristics vital for a healthy & productive organization.
Let HR Muscle help you connect with your team members with our innovative approach of celebrating festivals mixed with training, aimed at changing the company culture and making them feel valuable.
- With scientifically designed festival themed team engagement programs work on specific competencies.
- With our robust feedback mechanism we prove it to you that it reduces your employee attrition, improves productivity and sense of belonging towards organization.
- No worries for quantifying the ROI!
Our Programs –
1.Color It – Ultimate team building with the painting activity. The team efforts, collaboration will bring in results that entire team will marvel for years to come.
2. Shape it – Let’s create a beautiful masterpiece with Potter’s wheel and let the team feel sense of achievement by working together.
3. Theater and Story telling – The art of expressing and communicating is extrmely important when we work togerher.
4. Music and Drum Circle – Extremely rewarding and stress relieving activity for entire team
Why HR Muscle?
1. We have professional and skilled facilitators to deliver the program.
2. We can relate any activity back to workplace scenario with hands on experience.
3. Our clay, paint or any other material used is always environmentally friendly.
4. We engage with your team year around and ROI on the investment is definitely better than cost hiring due to attrition!
5. We are the only company that does year around committed result oriented team engagement!
6. Because all MNCs trust us and we deliver the best!
Inquire today about how HR Muscle can help you make this Holi or Gudi Padwa/Ugadi most engaged for your organization!
email : firstname.lastname@example.org or call : 8600997883